Lauren Goodkind Chess Quick Quote!
Make the Right Move!
Discover an easy way to become a confident chess player!
For the motivated beginning chess player of any age who is beginning to love chess but is struggling to win a chess game or just wants to simply get better.
…Because developing your chess skills doesn’t have to feel challenging and frustrating.
Here are some of the results we’ll build together:
- If you’re a complete beginner, you’ll first learn the rules of the game.
- Learn winning opening, middle and endgame strategies, including basic and advanced checkmates.
- Recognize tactics. We’ll learn what this means to chess players, because being able to foresee patterns will help you quickly learn to make the winning move combination.
- Develop a winning thinking method to win more chess games.
- If desired, become a USCF (United States Chess Federation) member (if you are already not a member) and play in rated chess tournaments and know how to record your moves and know how to play with the clock. Playing in tournaments opens up exciting opportunities to play new people!
Make your chess dream come true!
The best way to get started is to download my FREE chess book, “How to Win at Chess By Answering Questions: An Essential Guide For New Players!” You’ll understand quickly how to progress from thinking about moving pieces to thinking strategy — thinking like a chess player.